Congratulations to our Mosaik Prize Pack Winner – Kathy P.!
Have you ever made a spur of the moment decision to host a dinner party, only to realize that you just do not have enough place settings for the number of people who will attend?
This has happened to us several times, and I have always resorted to purchasing paper plates and cheapy plastic forks.
Not to long ago, I was given the opportunity by MyBlogSpark to try out a product with the main purpose of alleviating those troubles!
Mozaik is designer plastic ware that allows you to have a great looking place setting that can either be disposable or reusable at an affordable price! There’s no reason to purchase paper products when your place settings can look just as fabulous as your permanent dinnerware!
Mozaik is the perfect solution for those occasions when you don’t have enough dinner ware. For under $10, Mozaik’s new Service for Eight kit will help you stop scrambling for extra place settings when your guest list is larger than your china and flatware collection. The 40-piece “party in a box” adds eight place settings (forks, knives and spoons, salad plates and dinner plates) and is great for every holiday gathering from a small cocktail party to a large holiday buffet.
We used the 40 piece setting on Thanksgiving morning during breakfast with our family (including my parents)! A few features that we liked about this product were:
- The forks do not break easily. My dad is really picky about eating on plastic/paper ware, and this is one of the features he liked about the Mozaik.
- The plates are durable (like permanent dinner ware), and they do not give, bend or allow food to seep through causing messes!
- The plates looked VERY similar to my mother’s china! (I wish I would have snapped a pic!)
- Even though they are made to be disposable, my dad pointed out that this would also be perfect for RVing, because you hand wash everything in an RV anyway, and they are low stacking, so they can be stored easily and out of the way.
- Affordable pricing – Less than $10 for an 8 piece full table setting.
To prove that your table’s appearance can be stylish and sophisticated when you use plastic, Mozaik expert Jennifer Lucas appeared on WEtv’s Designing Spaces in mid-November to share tips on how to entertain with more style. Visit www.designingspaces.tv to view the segment online.
How can you get your hands on this awesome place setting?
WIN IT! Moziak has paired up with MyBlogSpark and has offered to give one of my readers their very own Designing Spaces prize pack consisting of Mozaik’s new Service for 8 kit (full 40 piece set), serving utensils, platter and bowl.
Would you like to win this awesome prize package, compliments of Mozaik via MyBlogSpark? Here’s how you can!
Mandatory Entry: Post in the comments which product from Mozaik you’d like to have at your next party!! (1 entry)
Post a comment below per 1 entry!
- How would you use your “party in a box”? (1 entry)
- What are your holiday plans? (1 entry)
- Like 50in8 on Facebook (2 entries)
- Subscribe to 50in8 via email at the top right of the page (2 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- TWEET THE FOLLOWING – Enter 2 win FREE Mozaik Designing Spaces 40 pc. Dinner Ware Prize Pack (and more) @ljenator http://wp.me/pY0pt-nX Pls RT! (1 entry per tweet, unlimited entries)
**US Residents only — Giveaway winner will be chosen via the “And the Winner Is..” application on 50in8.com on Tuesday, December 14 at Noon Central.
Disclaimer: The Mozaik Prize Pack, information, and the prize package for giveaway were all provided by Mozaik MyBlogSpark. The opinions stated in this review are those of mine and my family!