Here’s a pretty cool recipe for homemade Gummi Bears. I think I would split up the Jello into three different flavors by mixing the water and gelatin first, then splitting it into thirds, adding 1/3 box of each flavor to have more than one flavor!
- 3 ounces box jello
- 7 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
1. Mix in a saucepan until the mixture resembles play dough.
2. Place pan over low heat and stir until melted.
3. Once completely melted, pour into plastic candy molds, and place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
4. When cooled and very firm (not frozen from the freezer), take out of the molds!
Here are some candy molds that would be fun for this recipe: