If you’re looking for a fun recipe for your kids for Halloween, check out this Mummy Dogs Halloween Recipe! My kids loved it!
Easy Mummy Dogs Halloween Recipe
1 can (8oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
2 1/2 slices American cheese, quartered
10 large hot dogs
Mustard or Ketchup (optional
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
- With knife or kitchen scissors (I used a pizza roller), cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Slice cheese slices into quarters.
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like bandages, stretching dough slightly to completely cover the hot do. About 1/2 inch from one end of the hot dog, separate the bandages so the hot dog shows through for the mummy face.
- On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down), spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot.
- With mustard or ketchup, draw eyes on the mummy face.