Inspired by Trisha, over at MomDot, I decided to walk through my house and take pics of my dirty little secrets!
5. I collect Dreamsicles. Yes, I know that their creator, Kristin Haynes made millions off of these little heavenly cherubs and then not so angelically fled the country for tax evasion, but that’s not the fault of these little guys!
4. I’m pretty lazy. These table cloths (actually curtains posing as table cloths) were used in an event I hosted last night. I folded them up and put them there last night. They’ll probably be on the floor by tonight, and pushed under the couch by tomorrow, and the baby will probably try to eat the candle. That is, if I don’t put them up now.
3. We’ve been in this house for almost 2 months (I think?) and I haven’t yet found my diaper pail. I just put the diapers on top of the dryer or in a plastic bin until it’s time to wash.
2. My boys have played Minecraft…. all day… in their pajamas. As a matter of fact, because it’s too hot to play outside, they play Minecraft a lot.
1. The number one thing you’d learn about me is that I actually DO have bleach in my house… just in case.
Your turn. When you’re done, go link up your post here.