Belgian Waffle Maker – Only $29! I just bought one! | Groupon
Just a few weeks ago, while looking around a few garage sales with my mom, I told her that I wanted to get a Belgian Waffle Maker like they have in hotels. Of course, it doesn’t have to be the heavy duty kind like they have, but there’s something about those waffle makers that are just AWESOME!
I was excited, to see this Groupon, and even more excited to know that I had some credit at Groupon.com! So I bought it! Too bad it won’t still be available to post with review once I actually receive it, but at $29, this is a fantastic deal!
$29 for Chefman Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker ($79.99 List Price)
- 7-inch round, nonstick surface
- Makes 1-inch thick waffles with four easy-cut sections
- Adjustable temperature control for lighter or crispier waffles
- Rotating design ensures evenly cooked, fluffy waffles
- Stainless-steel exterior with cool-touch handle
- Removable drip tray catches joyful tears shed over waffles that look like Pat Boone
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Vertical, compact design for storage