Happy World Breastfeeding Week! | #breastfeeding
0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Happy World Breastfeeding Week!
Here are a few breastfeeding facts:
- Your milk is tailor made for your baby.
- Most babies digest breastmilk faster and easier than formula or any other types of milk.
- Breastfeeding saves you money!
- When you breastfeed your baby, you lower your risk breast and ovarian cancer.
- It’s ok to breastfeed your baby for longer than 6 months. It’s even ok for you to breastfeed your toddler for longer than 2 years!
- Breastmilk is premixed, so that you know your baby is getting all the nutrition he/she needs.
- You can continue to breastfeed after returning to work.