Creamy Candy Corn Pudding Recipe | @HEXBUG #HEXBUGHalloween
0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Creamy Candy Corn Pudding
1 Box (4 serving size) butterscotch instant pudding
4 cups milk
Red food color
Yellow food color
1 Box (4 serving size) banana cream instant pudding (we used vanilla)
1 cup whipped cream
- Make butterscotch pudding as directed on box, using 2 cups of the milk. Stir in 20 drops of red food coloring and 25 drops of yellow food coloring.
- Make banana cream pudding (or vanilla) as directed on the box, using remaining 2 cups of milk. Stir in 20 drops of yellow food coloring. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- If you have flask glasses like mine place candy corn or pumpkin in the bottom so that spoons can reach all of the pudding.
- Place about 1/4 cup of banana cream (or vanilla) in the bottom of each clear cup or glass.
- Top each with about 1/3 cup butterscotch pudding and about 1/3 cup whipped cream.
- Garnish with Candy Corn.