Crazy Cups Death by Chocolate Review | #FlavorNation #TasteHappiness
A couple of years ago, a few of my blogger friends got together and did the SWEETEST thing ever! They surprised me with a Keurig out of the goodness of their hearts! It’s been so much fun finding fun new coffees to try! Thanks to their generosity, I recently became a Crazy Cups Ambassador, and I am super excited to try all of the Crazy Cups coffee flavors!
- The logo is adorable, fun, and so catchy!
- Crazy Cups are organic and fair trade.
- The cups come with 35% more coffee grounds than most
- Crazy Cups are gluten free, nut free, and a NO calories flavored coffee (unless you’re like me and add cream!)
- Crazy Cups are recyclable!
- No need to buy flavored syrups!
Crazy Cups Death By Chocolate Iced Coffee Recipe
- Add a teaspoon (or two to taste) of sugar or honey to your coffee cup. (You want to do it while the coffee is hot so that it will melt and not clump up at the bottom of your iced coffee.(
- Brew a fresh cup of Crazy Cups Death By Chocolate and let cool.
- Prepare a glass full to the top with ice.
- Pour coffee over ice.
- Add half-and-half to fill the the glass or to taste.
- Throw in whatever straw you can find! It doesn’t have to be fancy!
The good news is, we’ll have more about Crazy Cups in the near future, so stay tuned for more great flavors and info!